PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if it went well ...lol

JCrakers
27-04-2012, 11:38 AM
Had a family round on Weds afternoon. Mum and granny (as granny wil be picking up from me)
They all seemed really nice, little girl was cute and will be 8m when they need me.

I always get a bit nervous when families come round or if I meet anyone new etc. and tend to have sweaty palms...lol. No where else sweats just my hands....:blush: Ive always have to deal with it and I hate it as when Im nervous I can never shake hands with anyone and if somone does put their hands out to shake my hand I know they must wish they hadnt....:laughing: Im ok with meeting new people but my hands think otherwise. :rolleyes:
Im quite a warm person and dont feel the cold really.

Anyway baby was in a fleecy all in one and she gave her to me to hold which I did for a few minutes but then I was concious of my hands which were very sweaty and were starting to make her coat all wet....Ugh tmi :laughing: so I handed her back.....Not sure what Mum thought :blush: Bet she thought Id had enough of her.

Anyway I'll see if she gets back to me

nipper
27-04-2012, 11:50 AM
Don't worry too much about it, I'm sure you will successfully secure them.
I had a friend at school who used to suffer with sweaty palms, especially troublesome during the exam period at school with lots of writing. I seem to think she had some sort of treatment whereby they ran low level electrical currents through water which she then had to immerse her hands in. It seemed to 'cauterise' her over productive sweat glands in the palm of her hands. Like you, she only suffered with her hands.

Good luck and hope everything works out.

miffy
27-04-2012, 04:45 PM
You were probably far more conscious of it than they were. Don't worry, I'm sure it went fine. Hope they get back to you soon

Miffy xx