PDA

View Full Version : Registered childminder in newton farm cambuslang vacancies

dawnn93
26-04-2012, 10:38 PM
Im a scswis registered childminder in newton farm cambuslang (near newton train station). I'm a member of the scma and hold liability insurance also.
I have completed the training course & the child protection set by the scma and will be undertaking the paedriatric first aid course in may.

My service will be monday to friday from 7.30am - 6pm, i understand from a working parent that care may be required outside these days/hours.
I will be available to drop off & pick up from hallside/st charles primary or any other school within the area.

As i like to keep fit i encourage my own children to spend as much time outdoors and with that in mind i have plenty of toys for outdoors such as trampoline, shute, water and sand pit.

I love looking after children and understand how important (and stressful) it can be for parents to find safe and reliable childcare. Raising my own children has given me most of the experience and skills that are needed for childminding but I will be attend regular training courses as part of my continuing professional development.

I have my own car (which includes business use) for which we can use for to go on outings and any pick ups from schools (hallside or st charles) and local nurseries will be considered.

Fees will be discussed at pre contract visit but averaging £30.00 for a full day.
you can email me or post below.

thank you for reading. Please contact me via the forum for more information.

dawn

dawnn93
08-06-2012, 08:58 AM
I will be offering a special offer for the first month of the contract * depending on days/time required.