PDA

View Full Version : what would you do?

lulubelle
26-04-2012, 06:46 PM
i have a family coming next thurs to sign contracts and for little one to start 9-3 the following day then all fridays 9-3. well tonight i have had a phone call for a family wanting FULL TIME care for their little boy, for those of you that have read my other post this would be ideal, i could loose 2 of the schools i collect from and hopefully start to really enjoy my job! but i feel so bad letting this other family down!

Baildon bears
26-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Do you mean the first family want only fridays, if so I would have to take the full timer, have you not got room for both? is there any way you could take the child on a friday on another day, if not I would ask around if anyone else could do the friday for them, then at least you have given them other options. Though there is no garentee you will get the full timer. Hope it works out for you.

lulubelle
26-04-2012, 07:11 PM
yes i know who knows if i will get the full timer or not, i just need to get away from what i am doing now!

miffy
26-04-2012, 08:46 PM
I would still take the child on a Friday then see the full timer and if they also wanted me I'd apply for a variation so I could keep both of them on Fridays (assuming you don't have over your max numbs that is)

Miffy xx

Bridey
26-04-2012, 09:33 PM
You need to see this new family ASAP and make your mind up once you have met them and you've both decided that this is right for you. Miffy's suggestion would be the best all round for the families but, at the end of the day, you do have to think of yourself and your own family and do what suits you best.

Difficult one :(