PDA

View Full Version : Why are enquiries like buses?!

butterfly
26-04-2012, 04:14 PM
Goodness after a term of being very quiet - only working 3 days a week and only having one child per day at that - things have gone mad again! I've had 3 children start in the last week and I now have 3 different parents asking for more days! I can't fit everyone in! I'm absolutely jam packed now - which is great but very tiring! And the paperwork is immense! I definitely need a trip to Staples for suspension files, folders and printer paper!

Bridey
26-04-2012, 04:17 PM
That's good news! :)

flowerpots
26-04-2012, 04:28 PM
:clapping: Glad your busy again :clapping:

Zoomie
26-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Could it possibly be because councils are currently sorting out (reception) school admissions and parents are in the process of being notified?

Seems to be the month for it, although we have to wait till 5pm tomorrow to find out my DDs place.

Whatever the reason, good for you and enjoy your stationery shopping.

miffy
26-04-2012, 08:38 PM
Better too busy than no work"..............

Hope you can fit everyone in :)

Miffy xx

cathtee
26-04-2012, 08:49 PM
I'm the same, hopefully getting 2 new ones and possibly 2 more for school run in sept, great to feel wanted :clapping:

Demonjill
26-04-2012, 09:03 PM
Fab news for you:thumbsup:

I love buying stationary etc :blush:

mrstom
27-04-2012, 06:10 AM
Tell me about it!

I've gone from nothing at all to four lots of parents wanting me to look after their LOs in September - I only have two places available so it will be the first to sign on the dotted line who gets in!

They are all part time so hopefully days will slot in together nicely and I can have them all. They are all teachers and I work term time only so it would be perfect :)

jumping j
27-04-2012, 07:28 AM
me too, gone from worrying about loosing all my lo's, maternity, lost jobs etc. to being full, in about 6 weeks.
Just had an enquiry for a 20 month that I'm going to follow up, may be able to squeeze her in depending on what hours she wants.
Got siblings on a waiting list for January, mum's a teacher and goes back to work then.
And another potential after schoolie

I'm not counting my chickens yet though, I know how quickly it can all change:panic:

lucyD
28-04-2012, 09:29 AM
There's hope for yet then. I regin Jan & only have one starting in NOV!! Please tell me it picks up, I notice some of you have got ones starting Sept, does it seem to get busy for Sept?...I am hoping so...