PDA

View Full Version : Well that's a first!!!

rickysmiths
26-04-2012, 07:14 AM
I only have the two before and after school ones here at the moment. Little ones coming after 9am.

They came in a 6.55am asking to do painting :eek:

Well met the child's needs and interests painting done!!!!

I don't think I have ever allowed painting so early in the morning before :laughing:

Still they packed it away before breakfast and are now playing snakes and ladders.

pinkellifun
26-04-2012, 07:17 AM
You're braver than me - I don't think I could do it that early! :laughing:

jumping j
26-04-2012, 07:23 AM
I regularly get this from some of my lo's!
If they arrive early they want to paint, stick and playdough before breakfast.
I've had to say no, after breakfast so many times

Stormy
26-04-2012, 08:03 AM
I only have the two before and after school ones here at the moment. Little ones coming after 9am.

They came in a 6.55am asking to do painting :eek:

Well met the child's needs and interests painting done!!!!

I don't think I have ever allowed painting so early in the morning before :laughing:

Still they packed it away before breakfast and are now playing snakes and ladders.

A first for me would even be working at 6.55 never mind painting :) have a nice day x

rickysmiths
26-04-2012, 08:28 AM
Thank you Stormy. I had started at 7.15 for 4.5 years up to last March. Then In Aug I had one at 7am he didn't last a month, long story. But since then earliest start has been 8am and I had got quite used to that.

Then I got a call at 6.45am last Thursday with a cry for hep because Mum had been let down by a friend could I take the children to school and pick them up. I will only have them for a couple more weeks because they are moving out of the area. But I have a full timer starting the first week in May and that will be 8am so not too bad.

Mouse
26-04-2012, 08:30 AM
A first for me would even be working at 6.55 never mind painting :) have a nice day x

I wouldn't even be out of bed at that time :ROFL1:

kellib
26-04-2012, 09:35 AM
I wouldn't even be out of bed at that time :ROFL1:

Me neither :laughing:

Did you enjoy it though Ricky?

rickysmiths
26-04-2012, 11:03 AM
Me neither :laughing:

Did you enjoy it though Ricky?

I don't think enjoy would be the right word for me but the little girl did. She did two pictures in 5mins and that was it :laughing::laughing:

Never mind I have a two year old who does not have a nap so when the other one goes for his sleep after lunch I will let her do some painting and then little one when he wakes up. late school run today because there is a disco after school.