PDA

View Full Version : 11 weeks and counting!

butterfly
25-04-2012, 04:06 PM
11 weeks until the end of term when I can finally say goodbye to my after schoolies! I will def be breathing a sigh of relief as I can no longer cope with their behaviour or attitude!

I will definitely be a far less-stressed cm in 11 weeks times!

Demonjill
25-04-2012, 04:30 PM
ooh that sounds fab!!:thumbsup:

i only have 1 after schoolie and he is a pita :D o and my DS but he is a sweetie

i have been put off after schoolies for life but 4 of my other mindees will be going to school after the summer 2 of them will go to a school i cannot pick up from (but i will prob have them in holidays) and the other 2 who can be a bit pita have a mum who is yet to decide whether she needs me before school, after school or both after the summer:rolleyes:

Just give me babies :p hard work but love em:thumbsup:

miffy
25-04-2012, 04:32 PM
I would miss my after schoolies but they have all been with me for a long time.

I wouldn't miss the school runs though, especially not in the pouring rain or freezing cold.

I'm sure 11 weeks will soon go..................

Miffy xx

buzzy bee
25-04-2012, 04:40 PM
:clapping: very happy for you!

I'm going on maternity leave in September and I'm seriously considering not taking on schoolies again when I go back to work next year.

I find them so much harder work than the little ones. I sound like a broken record when they're here and I feel grumpy the whole time.

The only thing is I know how much DS (2) loves them, and I think he learns a lot from them. So I do feel bad that he'll be missing out. That and I like the money!! :laughing:

CH1957
25-04-2012, 07:43 PM
11 weeks until the end of term when I can finally say goodbye to my after schoolies! I will def be breathing a sigh of relief as I can no longer cope with their behaviour or attitude!

I will definitely be a far less-stressed cm in 11 weeks times!

Me too, cant wait!! I only have one before school but he is becoming SO badly behaved and gets really stroppy if I tell him to stop kicking the ball around the lounge or chasing the dogs around and hitting them in the face ect :angry: