PDA

View Full Version : Mindee really fussy with food

loopyloopy
24-04-2012, 08:47 PM
I have a mindee 14 months who is really fussy with food and will only eat banana, porridge or yoghurts so not a good balance at all. I've spoken to parents and they say she's fine at home and they have no problems however I have been reading between the lines and perhaps they are a little economical with the truth. They don't really like telling me if any problems or changes at home ect.

So how can I help mindee eat more food. For example last week I made a cottage pie and she loved it, I even gave her a second helping. Today I defrosted it and she spat it at me and cried. Sometimes I only have to out her in the high chair and she screams so I'm stumped. I've not had this before and I worry she's either hungry or not getting enough nutrients

Any ideas welcome :)

Baildon bears
24-04-2012, 09:00 PM
I have a simular situation at the moment, mindee is used to having tinned food, beans, hoops ect... This week I have made Sheperds pie, chilcken, broccoli cheese sauce for pasta, Tomato, courget, mushroom pasta sauce, its a bit of a shock to his system, and he is not eating everything but I am persisting even if he only eats a little. I have had him 3 months and realized mum needs help with his diet.