PDA

View Full Version : Mindees didnt want to go home!

silvermist
24-04-2012, 08:25 PM
Hi, I had two schoolies start last week, they are genuinely lovely girls from a lovely family. Mum and Dad came to collect them today and neither one of the girls wanted to go home because they were having so much fun!! I was well chuffed. :D

kellib
24-04-2012, 08:27 PM
My mindee was the same today, kept saying no and goodbye to his mum :laughing: Thankfully she was totally fine about it as it means he enjoys being here :)

silvermist
24-04-2012, 08:36 PM
Its such a complement to us a childminders but must be reassurring to parents too. Great for them to see their kiddies are happy and settled x

Mouse
24-04-2012, 08:36 PM
It's a lovely compliment when they're like that.

I had a 12mth old here today and he wouldn't go to his dad at home time. He shouted & crawled back off to play!

And when I was in town the other week we bumped into my 18mth old mindee with her family. She ran over, grabbed my hand and waved bye bye to her mum and dad :laughing:

silvermist
24-04-2012, 08:39 PM
It's a lovely compliment when they're like that.

I had a 12mth old here today and he wouldn't go to his dad at home time. He shouted & crawled back off to play!

And when I was in town the other week we bumped into my 18mth old mindee with her family. She ran over, grabbed my hand and waved bye bye to her mum and dad :laughing:

I love that! How adorable.:laughing::laughing:

Mouse
24-04-2012, 08:42 PM
[/COLOR]

I love that! How adorable.:laughing::laughing:

It really was so cute :D

Demonjill
24-04-2012, 10:14 PM
I had the same last week with my newbies a 4yo and 7yo:thumbsup:

Great they enjoy it but when its the end of the day i want to get finished!!:laughing:

However from a parents point of view its not always easy if your kid doesnt want to come home - you can be torn - so happy they are settled and enjoying things but upset that they dont want to drop everything to come and give you a cuddle and be glad to see you and excited to get home etc