PDA

View Full Version : Funny things kids say...

samb
24-04-2012, 07:45 PM
My son has come out with some funny things recently. He is 3 (4 end of June).

Tonight I put him to bad and the last thing I said to him was "Love you, night, night". He replied "I have blood in my skin"!!!! Er... yes! Lol!

silvermist
24-04-2012, 07:47 PM
Thats so cute. I love kids random remarks. :clapping::clapping:

green4lynn
24-04-2012, 08:14 PM
I was changing one of my mindees nappies earlier when another mindee (both boys aged 2) came up, peered into the nappy and asked if J had a todger! I said yes, and asked if he had one too? He said yes. When I was doing a little girls nappy he again peered into the nappy. I said "before you ask, no she doesn't have a todger" to which he replied "No, she's got a bum!" :laughing:

I love the things they come out with!

silvermist
24-04-2012, 08:17 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Becci26
24-04-2012, 08:23 PM
lol

Mindee aged 2 came in when I was changing her brothers nappy and said H has got a winkie, my dad has a verrrry big winkie :laughing::laughing:

Made me chuckle lol

Kimmy050983
24-04-2012, 08:24 PM
At the moment Jamie loves to speak about who has a willy and who doesn't and he also points out to every woman that she has got "bibbies" (his own creation)..
The woman in the supermarket was laughing so hard and I was just like that :blush::blush::blush:

silvermist
24-04-2012, 08:30 PM
When my ds was about 2 I was in the supermarket with him. I was looking at the cut meets counter and ds suddenly shouts, pointing to the foot long sausage "Thats like Daddys willy!" The woman on the counter cracked up and gave me a look which said 'really?!'. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

samb
25-04-2012, 10:33 AM
When my ds was about 2 I was in the supermarket with him. I was looking at the cut meets counter and ds suddenly shouts, pointing to the foot long sausage "Thats like Daddys willy!" The woman on the counter cracked up and gave me a look which said 'really?!'. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

AliceK
25-04-2012, 11:41 AM
lol, my DD is so random. The other day out of absolutely nowhere she turned to my mum and said "isn't it boring sitting on the toilet having a wee".

xxxx

sillysausage
25-04-2012, 12:56 PM
We went to the farm over the easter hols and in the car we were talking about the animals we might see and that we might see some baby lambs. My 3 yr old mindee said 'mummy sheep poo out the baby lambs. Can I poo a lamb?'. eerm no (and a swift change of subject as I couldn't think how to respond appropriately).

silvermist
25-04-2012, 12:57 PM
:ROFL1::ROFL1::ROFL1: