PDA

View Full Version : Triple pushchair//2 under 1's variation

Kirsty90
24-04-2012, 06:06 PM
It looks like I might need to invest in a triple pushchair in a few months time (August/September). Does anyone have any recommendations please? I'm asking now as I know they are fairly expensive and want to start putting a bit of money away each month!

Also if both of these enquiries come through it may mean I am going to need a variation for 2 under 1's for 3-4 days a week. Does anyone know how long this normally take to look at variations? Also I am guessing I will need 2 of everything (highchair, travel cot etc?)

Thanks

Kirsty x

onceinabluemoon
24-04-2012, 06:24 PM
Adventure Buggy Company Everest triple, best triple buggy you can buy, google it to find out more.

You can't buy it new in this country but its easy enough to import and they come up on ebay quite often.

mama2three
24-04-2012, 06:37 PM
OIABM is right the everest ABC is good - but not if youre small like me - I couldnt see as the 3rd seat is above the others. Ive got a t3 ( also called valco) and am really happy with it - though the 3rd seat isnt a reclining one so no good for 3 small babies. they all come up on ebay now and again , Id expect to pay around £350 on there for a t3

~Grasshopper~
24-04-2012, 08:00 PM
hi

I have a phil and teds sport and a buggy pod smorph2. i love it and it means i can do single, double or tripe from 1 pram xx

onceinabluemoon
24-04-2012, 08:05 PM
OIABM is right the everest ABC is good - but not if youre small like me - I couldnt see as the 3rd seat is above the others. Ive got a t3 ( also called valco) and am really happy with it - though the 3rd seat isnt a reclining one so no good for 3 small babies. they all come up on ebay now and again , Id expect to pay around £350 on there for a t3

You can now put the third seat on the front of the buggy, it tells you all about it on their website :) (I have mine on the top but have learned to look around it if that makes sense)

The Juggler
24-04-2012, 09:23 PM
i'm looking to sell my T3 at end July (also a shortie here :laughing:). want to get a side by side double with buggy board as my 3rd rider will be old enough by then (nearly 2).

if you are interested let me know. I bought it when 6 months old at £300 and would happily sell for £250.

xx

Nicky
25-04-2012, 01:10 PM
I would be interested in the T3, would need a triple later this year, could you possibly send photos?
Many thanks

The Juggler
25-04-2012, 02:03 PM
would hon but I am in surrey and its huge to courier.

have a look at the lots of babies site. mine is the one with the toddler seat and let me know if you are still interested.

I reckon it would be upwards of £50 to courier though :panic: