PDA

View Full Version : Here i go again..

Jelly Baby
24-04-2012, 12:52 PM
Moving house!

Not been on for ages because we had some bad news a few weeks ago. Our landlord has decided to sell the house we are in. Really really cross and shocked as it was promised as a lonmg term house we have only been here 9 months:angry: We moved from a nice house but small so this was perfect and really big, a playroom for the kids and suited us well now were back to packing boxes grr.

So (and i should know by now!) to inform ofsted i need to write? someone said i can email..does anyone know the address please? Thrown into the mix is a weeks holiday (we move the day we return) and my visit is due from Ofsted so bit wary of it flagging up!!

When i write what do i need? new address, risk asses i juts do and keep i take it? Aaaaahhh!

Thanks

Jelly Baby
25-04-2012, 08:16 AM
Anyone have any ideas where i start?!
Thanks

angeldelight
25-04-2012, 08:30 AM
Oh that was a bit wrong of him, did your contact not say long term?

I am also moving, Ofsted asked me to inform them when I have moved

Do you have another house or are you looking?

I haven't even started packing yet I dread to think how much junk we have here there and everywhere

Good luck

Angel xx

angeldelight
25-04-2012, 08:31 AM
Sorry I forgot

Here are the details for Ofsted .... I emailed them

http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/contact-us

Angel xx

kindredspirits
25-04-2012, 08:36 AM
good luck - we're also in the throes of moving! (we move about a week after we return from holiday too!!) nothing more stressful than trying to work out what you can pack and what you're going to need.

angeldelight
25-04-2012, 08:46 AM
good luck - we're also in the throes of moving! (we move about a week after we return from holiday too!!) nothing more stressful than trying to work out what you can pack and what you're going to need.

Wahooo its exciting though

I can not wait

Hope everything goes ok for you too, I will message you soon

Angel xx

Jelly Baby
25-04-2012, 08:41 PM
Thanks ladies! no it was long term we made a point of specifically asking and so so cross as only been here 9 months grr. Thanks for the help sure we will get there done it before!!

Jelly Baby
26-04-2012, 01:38 PM
Had a thought. Thought you had to have the certificate before you could work?

Jelly Baby
27-04-2012, 01:53 PM
Well i got a reply from my email to ofsted re moving.

I have to fill in an online variation/move form which is easy enough but says it may take 4 weeks? There is a bit for room sizes which i cant do till we move in and a bit on risk asses. Had a mind blank and done the garden, the house as general can anyone think of anything i have forgot?

Windows, floors, blinds, hazards, furniture, sockets, heaters ect,

What else can i put?
Thanks