PDA

View Full Version : WOW MOMENTS!

silvermist
23-04-2012, 10:46 AM
Morning, Ive been looking for a template for wow moments but the link I found doesnt work anymore. Does anyone know where I can find one please? :)

EmmaReed84
23-04-2012, 10:54 AM
When you mean a template for a WOW Moment, what exactly do you mean?

For WOW moments here I have done a sort of certificate type thing with literally the words WOW in big print at the top, then a space for a picture then what the WOW was, so for example when one mindee started using a "proper" cup, and managed to use it correctly, he got a WOW moment cert which was stuck in his scrapbook and a sticker... nothing to OTT

silvermist
23-04-2012, 11:06 AM
When you mean a template for a WOW Moment, what exactly do you mean?

For WOW moments here I have done a sort of certificate type thing with literally the words WOW in big print at the top, then a space for a picture then what the WOW was, so for example when one mindee started using a "proper" cup, and managed to use it correctly, he got a WOW moment cert which was stuck in his scrapbook and a sticker... nothing to OTT

Thats exactly what I mean Emma, didnt know if there was a template or if I need to make one up myself. :thumbsup:

cherry
23-04-2012, 11:56 AM
I use these from the Bromley site to write my Wow moments then put underneath each one what areas of learning they relate to.

Each child has their own page

Ofsted was ok with it.

http://www.bromleycma.org.uk/eyfs/Week_of_clouds_observation_sheet.doc

Rubybubbles
23-04-2012, 12:25 PM
I use these that someone on here posted years ago:laughing: sorry to OP I cant remember that far back:blush:

silvermist
23-04-2012, 12:51 PM
Thank you very much, ruby whats OP mean?

Rubybubbles
23-04-2012, 01:00 PM
Thank you very much, ruby whats OP mean?

Original poster:thumbsup: as in person who first put it on x

chez
23-04-2012, 05:55 PM
I dont use them as I really struggled to get my head around how one achievement was beter or more wow then the next the way I see it everything they achieve is WOW

mrsmaggy
23-04-2012, 06:50 PM
Original poster:thumbsup: as in person who first put it on x

That OP would be me :laughing: