PDA

View Full Version : Self Assessment

Ms WG
23-04-2012, 09:09 AM
Just had the dreaded paperwork drop through the letterbox - earlier than I expected.

Had a quick look, and think I may cry

Stapleton83
23-04-2012, 09:38 AM
Just had the dreaded paperwork drop through the letterbox - earlier than I expected.

Don't cry just try and do a little bit at a time I have to say that Sarah's e-book helped me a lot when I was trying to fill it in, well worth the buy. Take a deep breath and think about what you do and how it fits with the questions, you can be sure you will be doing what they are looking for. Chin up

Bridey
23-04-2012, 09:38 AM
What bit of it are you having problems with?

manjay
23-04-2012, 09:49 AM

Don't stress;)

I have just sent mine back and it is quite a daunting document. I have helped quite a few minders complete it recently and I am always happy to help. If you would like me to send you some brief examples from mine or if you want it proof reading or pointers on a particular section then please contact me. If you send me a pm I will give you my email address:thumbsup:

Ms WG
23-04-2012, 09:59 AM
I dont know which bit I'm stuck on yet. Opened it, had a quick read and very quickly closed it again with my chin on the floor :-)

manjay
23-04-2012, 10:04 AM
I dont know which bit I'm stuck on yet. Opened it, had a quick read and very quickly closed it again with my chin on the floor :-)

It looks scary because it is a document that is used for all care settings across Wales. Do a small bit at a time and I suggest requesting it as an electronic version as it is much easier to fill in and change as you go along.

Ms WG
23-04-2012, 10:52 AM
Do I just email CSSIW, to request an electronic version?

manjay
23-04-2012, 11:13 AM
yes or give them a call

Ms WG
23-04-2012, 11:37 AM
Thank you, I'm off to do that now

tulip0803
23-04-2012, 08:00 PM
I agree with Manjay that having an electronic copy is better as you can go back and change things and spell check!

I had the same reaction as you when I first opened it - The data collection parts were no prob - The main part I hid for a weekbefore I looked at it!

Some seems not to be relevant like staffing but that is us & our training!

Bridey
23-04-2012, 08:43 PM
I'm sorry, I thought you meant the tax self assessment form!

Good luck!