PDA

View Full Version : advertising

devoncm
02-06-2008, 10:15 AM
Ok ive tried advertising everywhere can think of and still no luck im thinking now of doing myself a tee shirt with my details on, does nyone know how effective this is and how do i go about it, is it something i could manage myself or is there somewhere quite cheap-but not tacky, someone can reccomend?

katickles
02-06-2008, 10:19 AM
Vista print do them & have an offer on at the mo for a free one. You just pay the postege.

Be VERY VERY carefull if you've not used them before, read everything as alot of members have been charged monthly fees of £10. They will also send you emails daily with there lateest free offers.

I have ordered loads of things & always been really pleased. :)

crazybones
02-06-2008, 10:21 AM
Funnily enough I have just opened a parcel from Vistaprint and had ordered 1 of the free T-shirts just to see what it is like. I must say I am quite impressed. Dont know what it will be like when washed but the t-shirt quality seems good.

katickles
02-06-2008, 10:22 AM
I was hoping that they would be ok as i'm wanting to order a few. You'll have to let me know what its like when you've washed it Annie. x

crazybones
02-06-2008, 10:31 AM
I was hoping that they would be ok as i'm wanting to order a few. You'll have to let me know what its like when you've washed it Annie. x

Ive got to get up the nerve to wear it yet. I dont know what other people might say about me wearing it. But on the other hand I need to drum up business so if the other cms talk about me tough I have a family to feed.

devoncm
02-06-2008, 11:08 AM
Ive just been on vista print but didnt see a free tshirt-tho it wasnt as expensive as i thought 5.49 for one but that doesnt include postage

breezy
02-06-2008, 11:12 AM
Ive got to get up the nerve to wear it yet. I dont know what other people might say about me wearing it. But on the other hand I need to drum up business so if the other cms talk about me tough I have a family to feed.

go for it, it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks, they're only jealous anyway!

Pipsqueak
02-06-2008, 11:27 AM
I've just done a massive update on my CIS listing (again) and told the guy I normally speak to that I am desperate for work, please stop ringing me and asking me if I can do schools that aren't listed on my listing and the other minders in my area seem to be getting lots and lots of calls and I never get a dickie bird!!! (And I know for a fact that some of these minders never update their details).:mad: :mad:

I have the decals for my car and I now need some work - purleaseeeee...

katickles
02-06-2008, 12:00 PM
Yeah I have updated my CIS advert last week am now top of the list, have my car magnets on my car, window sticker on the back window & posters in the side windows. Flyers came the other day so we've being delivering them. Have cards in local shops. Ordered my t-shirt, now got my MIL on the case delivering some round her neighbours. :)