PDA

View Full Version : and i thought the Care commission were dozy ..

Demonjill
20-04-2012, 07:56 PM
...but SCSWIS(Care Inspectorate) are far worse :rolleyes:

I re reg in September 2011
Signed up twins 1 day a week in Nov 2011
Same month got letter asking to fill in SEF online as would be getting inspected soon.....
I thought OMG but started to fill it in - was difficult though as only had minded 1 week:rolleyes:
week later another letter- first letter had been mistake and to ignore it blah blah
Feb 2012 started minding full time so been doing bit of SEF every week and about 40% done, waiting on "the letter"
Yesterday message left on answer machine from Care Inspectorate asking me to phone back which i didnt manage to do until today
They said it was to arrange my inspection so i was like whoa wait a minute and told them the story. They said oh we dont send letters out anymore its all electronic
Eventually they said woops our mistake so now i should get email to fill in sef by certain date and she put me down for inspection in June so i have time to prepare:thumbsup:
i also know who will be inspecting me and i can choose the day:thumbsup:

sarah707
20-04-2012, 08:14 PM
You'll be great! You know you will :clapping:

Mouse
20-04-2012, 08:47 PM
Wow, how lucky are you to have all that notice and to know exactly when they are coming. You can't help but to well :thumbsup:

Demonjill
20-04-2012, 08:48 PM
You'll be great! You know you will :clapping:

thanks Sarah :D:thumbsup:

Demonjill
20-04-2012, 08:51 PM
Wow, how lucky are you to have all that notice and to know exactly when they are coming. You can't help but to well :thumbsup:

Ah Mouse its more time to worry......:rolleyes:but yes it is fab

So what day do i choose??

if i choose a friday there are no pre school runs but would only have 1 LO but if they didnt come that day at the last minute could all go wrong as need to have mindees to have inspection????aggghh
I know its weeks away and kids will be settled on by then but how do i choose?

Mouse
20-04-2012, 08:57 PM
Ah Mouse its more time to worry......:rolleyes:but yes it is fab

So what day do i choose??

if i choose a friday there are no pre school runs but would only have 1 LO but if they didnt come that day at the last minute could all go wrong as need to have mindees to have inspection????aggghh
I know its weeks away and kids will be settled on by then but how do i choose?

OOh, tough choice!

Definitely go for the day you have the most co-operative children! At my last inspection I couldn't have had better children. I'm sure it made a big difference as they made me look very good :laughing::D

Demonjill
20-04-2012, 09:06 PM
OOh, tough choice!

Definitely go for the day you have the most co-operative children! At my last inspection I couldn't have had better children. I'm sure it made a big difference as they made me look very good :laughing::D

Yeah if i could shift the perfect ones around for the day:laughing:

She said it would only take about 2 hours - she did try to do it under 2 hours but it didnt work - im liking this inspector:laughing:

So
monday: 5yo twins(been with me longest - full of nonsense questions like why is my door white and suchlike and 4yo who had a tantrum at drop off out of the blue last week?? but have to pick them up from pre school
Tues: same 4yo and 3yo who knows EXACTLY what he WANTS or doesnt and can be a bit unpredictable
Wed : as Tues but with another 4yo who gets on well with other 4yo but only started with me last wk( i know will be longer by then)
Thur :twins again and 9 month old will be at least 11 months by then and prob picking my piggy boys up and squeaking them:laughing:
fri :just the 9 month

I have not included my schoolies as from what she said she should be done and dusted by then:laughing:
Aggggghhhhh choices

kellib
20-04-2012, 09:12 PM
I've had the same problems with them, letters asking to fill in the SEF when I had just started then another letter 4 days later telling me to ignore the previous letter and don't even get me started on the chasing up I had to do just to get registered! :rolleyes:

After my inspection I'm even more disillusioned with them!

You've got plenty time to get everything organised and if you need to ask anything feel free to pm me and I'll help if I can :) xx

Demonjill
20-04-2012, 09:19 PM
I've had the same problems with them, letters asking to fill in the SEF when I had just started then another letter 4 days later telling me to ignore the previous letter and don't even get me started on the chasing up I had to do just to get registered! :rolleyes:

After my inspection I'm even more disillusioned with them!

You've got plenty time to get everything organised and if you need to ask anything feel free to pm me and I'll help if I can :) xx

I got those letters too went into a right panic as had only done 1 day minding at that time.:panic:

Thanks so much i might just do that:thumbsup:x