PDA

View Full Version : Aaaaah home visit

Pollywolly
17-04-2012, 03:27 PM
Omg I am getting my home visit from the care inspectorate. That's come around so quick I haven't even done my policies etc. more worried about my daft lab but am considering hiding wee sausages in my back pockets so she doesn't annoy the poor women. Feel sick. I'm sure my house is a giant death trap lol I took all the damn safety catches of our kitchen doors as they were hurting my girls hands, as soon as they were off they never went back in a cupboard. Now I'm ranting!!!!!:eek:

sarah707
17-04-2012, 05:01 PM
And breathe... you'll be fine! :laughing:

Don't forget to let us know how you get on! :D

danasdaycare
20-04-2012, 07:16 PM
Aww I was same, could not eat properly for 5 days before the visit. I am a glutton usually lol

Set out what paperwork you do have in preparation for the inspector, work out what you need.

My inspector did not pay attention to safety catches. Not all homes have them or need them, they would be required though if you had repeated accidents as a result of not having them.

Hope this helps.

Demonjill
20-04-2012, 10:11 PM
I didnt have any safety equipment in place - dont really use any i just risk assess and let children make there own calculated risks - within reason:thumbsup:

did you not have to submit your policies with your app form? I did