PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again :)

Tink
16-04-2012, 06:14 AM
It's my first day back today after a week off, which I have loved. I have recharged my batteries and feel ready to start again.
This job really tires you out and we need the odd break here and there, but I am looking forward to having everyone back and having some fun:laughing:

Hope you all have a good day:thumbsup:

Chimps Childminding
16-04-2012, 06:19 AM
Hope you have a good day! I always feel revitalised and raring to go after a holiday, lots of plans and ideas, unfortunately by lunchtime I have usually forgotten that I had a break :panic:

flowerpots
16-04-2012, 06:22 AM
Hope you have a lovely 1st day back. im feeling exhausted after the half term break but got a nice quiet day today. :thumbsup:

miffy
16-04-2012, 06:59 AM
Hope you have a good day! I always feel revitalised and raring to go after a holiday, lots of plans and ideas, unfortunately by lunchtime I have usually forgotten that I had a break :panic:

That made me laugh, Carolyn!

I'm just looking forward to getting through this week as I've got next week off. I'm soooooo looking forward to a break!

Miffy xx

Demonjill
16-04-2012, 10:10 AM
I enjoyed my time off too - went back last Thursday after 12 days off:thumbsup:

Today is my first proper day back with all the usual kids though:D so im hoping its an easy one as tues and wed are manic:laughing:

Enjoy your day