PDA

View Full Version : Pre-reg Inspection Imminent

Cariad
15-04-2012, 09:55 PM
Hi all, I know that this has been asked and answered a million times over already but all CSSIW are waiting on is my CRB form (DH's arrived last week) so I know that I'm going to get notification of pre-reg inspection any time now. So what do I need to have in place for the pre-reg inspection? What does the inspector do during an inspection and what type of things might I be asked?

Any help/advice gratefully accepted!

aly
15-04-2012, 09:59 PM
The idea of a pre-reg inspection is so the insoector can take a look around your home and advise you on certain things such as havign stair gates, improve things {if needed} and just generally speak to you regarding your apllication.....Mine was 3 years ago now so cant remember fully what went on but relax and dotn worry too much, she wont be markign you down or anyting.

Cariad
15-04-2012, 10:06 PM
Thanks - I seem to have been waiting for an absolute age so have plenty of time to keep thinking about it!

stargazer1
16-04-2012, 06:09 AM
Hi, I had mine in Feb. She came out, checked over my house and garden, cupboard locks, socket covers, any climbing risks, stairgates etc. She pointed out any potential risks in the garden. She then went over the paperwork, asked a few questions relating to NMS (so make sure you are familiar with them) and that was it really. She was lovely, I felt very comfortable and was able to ask her any questions I wanted to. Not as scary as you think it is going to be. Good luck x