PDA

View Full Version : looking forward to tomorrow

kel1983
15-04-2012, 07:33 PM
children back at school and back into daily routine.

I have enjoyed having the older children around but its been very hectic and I feel as if the little ones have not been given the attention they would usually get.

Got no plans for tomorrow yet. Thought we would have a day at home. Free play, reading, singing and general one to one. :thumbsup:

~Grasshopper~
15-04-2012, 07:36 PM
i cant wait either :)

my 4 year old has really been testing me these past 2 weeks. cant wait to drop the 3 bigs at school and have a lovely morning in with the little ones. didnt realise how much i missed sitting down and chilling out at nap time. i havent managed breaki for 2 weeks, when i normally have 2 hours peace every morning lol.

xx

funemnx
15-04-2012, 08:28 PM
Mine don't go back until Tuesday, so I'll be enjoying getting back to a routine then :thumbsup:

miffy
15-04-2012, 08:56 PM
I am looking forward to a nice gentle week then I'm off next week! :clapping:

Miffy xx

kellib
15-04-2012, 09:25 PM
My son isn't back to school until Tuesday and I'm not working until Tuesday so tomorrow we are having a nice quiet day on our own to do whatever we want in peace! Will be fabulous! :thumbsup:

Demonjill
15-04-2012, 09:26 PM
I am also looking forward to tomorrow and some sort of routine again:thumbsup:

I have 3 x 5yo and 1x 4yo as well as DS so day will go quick but im not sure when i will finish - contracted until 5pm but pickup is hardly ever after 4.30 and sometimes before 3pm:p so heres hoping for an easy start to the week:D

flowerpots
16-04-2012, 06:06 AM
Ive got a blissful day ahead with just 2x3yr olds, i have really enjoyed half term with the biggies but i feel totally worn out now. :o

Tink
16-04-2012, 06:18 AM
I think the older children are more hard work than the younger ones:laughing:
Be glad to have them back today:D

Chimps Childminding
16-04-2012, 06:23 AM
I'm looking forward to just having the lo's during the day! I found the schoolies hard work (ok when the weathers good, but my house shrinks dramatically when its bad weather) - not enjoing the clock watching though :rolleyes: