PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got any Communtiy Play things room dividers? Any good?

jumpinjen
15-04-2012, 03:39 PM
Hi - I know CP are a quality company but wondered if anyone has any of these and if they are good/stable/useful? Or any alternative ones you can reccomend? I'm looking for something beautiful and functional that will keep little fingers away from glue sticks, scissors, paint pots etc etc!!

Thanks Guys, Jen

onceinabluemoon
15-04-2012, 04:15 PM
I have a baby dan playpen/room divider. Its not pretty but its functional and I've threaded some gamester balls onto the connecting rods which the kiddies love moving up and bouncing back down again. (also brightens it up it)

Chimps Childminding
15-04-2012, 04:44 PM
I have a baby dan playpen/room divider. Its not pretty but its functional and I've threaded some gamester balls onto the connecting rods which the kiddies love moving up and bouncing back down again. (also brightens it up it)

I've got one of these too - and having just Googled gamester balls, might pinch your idea if you don't mind :blush:

jumpinjen
15-04-2012, 04:57 PM
That is a good idea!!!

jen x

onceinabluemoon
15-04-2012, 05:07 PM
I've got one of these too - and having just Googled gamester balls, might pinch your idea if you don't mind :blush:

Of course I don't mind, I'm blushing that you think its a good idea! :blush:

The centre holes aren't wide enough to go on the poles, but the four around the centre are bigger so you have to twist it round slightly. :)

Chimps Childminding
15-04-2012, 05:12 PM
Of course I don't mind, I'm blushing that you think its a good idea! :blush:

The centre holes aren't wide enough to go on the poles, but the four around the centre are bigger so you have to twist it round slightly. :)

I've already got a couple of activity centre type thingys IYSWIM hanging off the room divider, so these balls would be something else to entertain the lo's!!! Thanks for the idea :thumbsup: