PDA

View Full Version : eyf last day

childminder54
01-06-2008, 01:19 PM
next saturday is the last day done my three days.we have to write a small piece to take in with us what have we lernt from this course. what have you put who have completed it not very much???

miffy
01-06-2008, 01:48 PM
Sorry Veronica haven't been on this course

Good luck - soon be done

miffy xx

JazzyL
01-06-2008, 07:49 PM
i haven't been on this course. Sorry if you have already posted threads on this but what does the course consist of and have you got a lot out of it? thanks

childminder54
10-06-2008, 11:20 PM
no not really you dont have to write obervations every day just small amounts once or twice a week take lots ove pictures
veronicaxx

sarah707
11-06-2008, 06:49 AM
You could say that a course in photography might be useful for the future :laughing:

childminder54
11-06-2008, 07:18 AM
good idea and one on computers as people were saying they were taking phot on mobile phones and running pictures of them and camera then printing the phot off the computer wouldnt this use a lot of in i donot know how to do that just about able to send emails and the imported think booking my holidays and going to see my daughter and grandchildren in ireland

veronicaxx

childminder54
11-06-2008, 07:18 AM
good idea and one on computers as people were saying they were taking phot on mobile phones and running pictures of them and camera then printing the phot off the computer wouldnt this use a lot of in i donot know how to do that just about able to send emails and the imported think booking my holidays and going to see my daughter and grandchildren in ireland

veronicaxx

childminder54
11-06-2008, 07:19 AM

veronicaxx

Mollymop
11-06-2008, 07:22 AM
There are alot of childminders who don't have computers I wonder how difficult it is for them to do photos all the while.