PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck!!!

samkeddy
15-04-2012, 06:15 AM
Starting this week i have a new family joining us (3 children) and an assistant starting!!!
There will now be
3 - 9 year olds
2 - 5 year olds
1 - 4 year old
1 - 3 year old
(and my own 4&3years)

Gulp!!!:panic:

Im still within my no.s as have a variation allowing 2 under 5s aswell as my own but decided it would be benificial to have an assistant if going to be walking 9 children home from school!!!! She will be with me between 3-6pm on the 3 days i have the new family. But im so nervous, i feel sick and have been up since 5am worrying over little things, im happy my business is going well and im excited about expanding but cant help worrying im taking on too much!!

Roseolivia
15-04-2012, 06:17 AM
Good luck and well done. You can always do a months trial and if it's too much have a rethink.

The Juggler
15-04-2012, 07:38 AM
hope it goes well. I'm equaly nervous. I'm doing my second week with 4 under 5's. my new baby is still settling in (only her 3rd week)- and noisily :laughing::laughing: she is still very clingy and takes up to 30 minutes to settle to sleep and screams everytime we need to be in kitchen.

my other baby has been very unwell over easter and mum rang to inform me she is out of sycnh with food, settling for naps AND very clingy. I feel my biceps will be doubling in size this week. :laughing:

on the plus size my 3 year olds haven't seen each other for 2 weeks and will be so excited to see each other and are very independent.

samkeddy
15-04-2012, 07:40 AM
hope it goes well. I'm equaly nervous. I'm doing my second week with 4 under 5's. my new baby is still settling in (only her 3rd week)- and noisily :laughing::laughing: she is still very clingy and takes up to 30 minutes to settle to sleep and screams everytime we need to be in kitchen.

my other baby has been very unwell over easter and mum rang to inform me she is out of sycnh with food, settling for naps AND very clingy. I feel my biceps will be doubling in size this week. :laughing:

on the plus size my 3 year olds haven't seen each other for 2 weeks and will be so excited to see each other and are very independent.

Oh sounds like youve got your hands full!!! Good luck, hope it goes well for you x

BucksCM
15-04-2012, 08:32 AM
:thumbsup:Good luck for next week...and don't worry, everything will settle into place and you'll wonder why you were worrying.:D

VeggieSausage
15-04-2012, 08:40 AM
It will all work itself out and good for you for being so busy x :)

Demonjill
15-04-2012, 09:51 AM
Good luck im sure it will be fine:thumbsup:

...and your week will go quick