PDA

View Full Version : outdoor mirror

debh
14-04-2012, 05:10 PM
Hi, does anyone know where I can buy a mirror for the garden, have looked at tts where they have some lovely mirrors but they are abit too expensive. We have fences but not walls so I think it would be hard to fit a mirror so maybe something freestanding would be good.
Thanks

The Juggler
14-04-2012, 10:58 PM
reflections on learning can be good or try some mirror on a roll??

:thumbsup:

sillysausage
15-04-2012, 04:36 PM
Have a look in any discount stores you have locally and possibly any DIY shops. I got some from B&M. I don't think if they were supposed to be for outside but that's where I have used them lol! They are acrylic and came in various shapes all about 40cm square. I got a butterfly, star and flower shapes. They had self adhesive pads on the back so I assume they were really designed for children's bedrooms but I attached them to my fence and wooden playhouse by drilling a small hole in various places and screwing them to the woodwork. They still look great after a couple of years. They cost £2.99 for a pack of 2!!!!! (but like I said that was a couple of years back).

green4lynn
15-04-2012, 06:33 PM
Hi, I got some self adhesive shaped mirrors from poundland last year. I have a mirrored butterfly on the back of my car, and flowers and butterflys in my garden! Not sure if they still do them, hope they do!

Lynn x

Angela234
15-04-2012, 08:41 PM
I buy acrylic mirrors on ebay A3 and A4 sizes about £5-6 they last for years i have them indoors and outside

miffy
15-04-2012, 08:45 PM
Ikea do some nice mirrors - you might be able to hang them over your fence

Miffy xx