PDA

View Full Version : trying to access my ofsted SEF again...

jadavi
14-04-2012, 12:26 PM
Hi, I completed and sent my SEF a few months ago and now with my inspection date imminent I'd like to re-read it. When I go to the address on the letter (ofstedonline etc) it says not available. Does anyone have the website where I can type in my user name etc?

blue bear
14-04-2012, 01:57 PM
I had this so accessed it by logging into the gov website, think I googled government gateway, logged in and got to it that way

Heaven Scent
14-04-2012, 02:01 PM
I finally up loaded mine last August and when I went to access it in Oct/Nov I couldn't - I was inspected the other week and when I got a call a few weeks before my inspection to check on my availability I rang Ofsted to ask why I couldn't access it they said I had submitted it and should have only saved it ???? and I was now locked out from it and would have to upload a new on???? - I told this to my inspector when she rang me - she downloaded the out of date one and I printed off my altered one with any changes since I up loaded it in different coloured ink - she was happy enough with that. However, she couldn't understand what the girl in the office meant. - Its all a big mystery to me.

The Juggler
14-04-2012, 10:38 PM
i recently pulled up my SEF from 2009 to overwrite/update (as I'd been keeping a raft of notes of updates for 2 1/2 years :blush:)

I managed to open it once I logged in and they'd moved stuff over for me where the SEF had changed.

I'd go to the main ofsted site and see if you can follow the link from there. If not call the helpline hon- I've done this before when I coudln't get in. :)

jadavi
15-04-2012, 04:46 AM
Thak you for your help. I got in the way that fi fi suggested.
Cheers
Ja x