PDA

View Full Version : advice please

debbie1
14-04-2012, 07:01 AM
Hi all, can anyone advise me, i have had a enquiry a lady wanting childcare but would be paying with vouchers not sure if i am allowed as i have only just become registered thanks debbie:)x

leanneday01
14-04-2012, 07:24 AM
I have just started to use them and they are really easy! Get the parent to give you the name of the provider and you have to register your details with them. Have a look on this site and you can get an idea of what its about www.childcarevouchers.co.uk

Leanne

karens knippers
14-04-2012, 07:39 AM
I have been accepting them for over 3 years now.One parents gets paid directly into my bank account.Would recommend.Puts parents mind at ease that she knows she wont go spending my payment lol

The Juggler
14-04-2012, 08:16 AM
hiya hon, anyone can use vouchers :)

you just need to register with the voucher company as a provider then parents process a payment to you every month via the voucher company which goes direct to you rbank account.

However, make parents aware that often the time lapse from them actioning to you getting money can be between 4 and 15 days. Please ask the company/parents how the company works. They can't usually just simply action earlier because they don't actually receive the vouchers until their own payday. If they can guarantee payment by 3rd of 4th I might let this go and agree on later payment date than normal but if it's later than this I would definatley make it clear to parents that it is THEIR responsibility to make sure you receive money on time regardless of company policy.

I;ve had 2 solutions before either:

they might have to pay you cash the first month so they then have enough vouchers in their account to action early the next month so it clears you bank in time for second months payment.

OR

they pay half in cash on 1st of month and then you receive the voucher payment when it comes through (which for me has been either 3 or 4th or 15th of month) so you are still being paid in advance.

Hope that helps :)

debbie1
14-04-2012, 08:31 PM
thank you so much for your answers as usual you are all such a big help debbie:)

Demonjill
14-04-2012, 10:14 PM
My parents all pay at different times of the month - which i love as it seems like im always getting money :laughing:

Two who have only been with me a short time will be changing to paying with vouchers and ive already signed up with the voucher companies and ready to go.

So as i dont expect everyone to pay at the start of the month then whatever happens (within reason:rolleyes:) is fine:thumbsup: