PDA

View Full Version : Vote for my new business name?

pinkellifun
13-04-2012, 07:21 PM
Hi

I'm trying to decide on a business name and I have a choice of two really (unless anyone else comes up with anything - no hinting or anything!!:D)

Elli's Childcare

or

Elli's Little Elephants

Which do you prefer or do you have suggestions?

Thanks in advance

;)

kat27
13-04-2012, 07:32 PM
Ellifun childcare? I'm hopeless with thinking up names ha ha, both your ideas are fine though! My business is Little Feet Childcare, do you have a logo or any particular theme. I've seen some people on here have a theme to their play room and have based their name on that. The others usually come up with great names though, they'll probably comment soon with some fab ideas for you :)
Kat x

Monkey26
13-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Elli's little Elephants :thumbsup:

We are JoJo's Giggle Monkeys because everyone always called me Monkey as a child - really basic but effective sketch of a monkey to go along side the writing :-) xx

Tatjana
13-04-2012, 08:36 PM
Elli's Childcare sounds best to me...don't think I'd want my kids to be thought of as elephants!

One that popped into my head....Elli's Little Ones.

Playmate
13-04-2012, 08:43 PM
Ellifun childcare? I'm hopeless with thinking up names ha ha, both your ideas are fine though! My business is Little Feet Childcare, do you have a logo or any particular theme. I've seen some people on here have a theme to their play room and have based their name on that. The others usually come up with great names though, they'll probably comment soon with some fab ideas for you :)
Kat x

I like Ellifun Childcare too :D

miffy
13-04-2012, 08:54 PM

Me too! :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

Spangles
13-04-2012, 08:59 PM
Elifun Childcare for me too.

Little Elephants sounds like you will be looking after heavy footed, chubby children to me! (That's not very politically correct of me is it! Sorry. x)

pinkellifun
13-04-2012, 09:00 PM

I think I see a pattern here......:laughing:

pinkellifun
13-04-2012, 09:10 PM
Another question, do I have to tell Ofsted my business name?

mama2three
13-04-2012, 09:13 PM
Elli -fantastic childcare with a cute elephant logo:D