PDA

View Full Version : Questionnaires

webbthomas
13-04-2012, 05:54 PM
I've only been registered since Sept 2011 so not that long. Could anyone give me advice please on how often we should send out parent / child questionnaires? I was thinking every 6 months or when a child leaves if sooner. Is there particular guidance for timescales which I've missed please?
Thanks very much.

Polly2
13-04-2012, 06:02 PM
Hi
There isn't any specific guidance on this. Personally I do contract reviews annually and send one out then.

:)

tulip0803
13-04-2012, 06:30 PM
I agree with Polly. I did start 6 monthly ones but they all came back the same as the ones before so I changed it to yearly ones. I also do one when a child leaves but I also include reason for leaving and whether they are willing to be contacted as a reference.:thumbsup:

miffy
13-04-2012, 08:58 PM
I only do them once a year. Sometimes I do a short questionnaire about one aspect of my service and I ask leavers for a reference.

Miffy xx

manjay
14-04-2012, 10:57 AM
Once a year for me too:thumbsup: I also find that they become repetitive if they are done more frequently. What I do in addition to this is make notes of any comments parents make about the quality of my setting and then these are added into my report too.

There is no legal stipulation on the frequency of sending them out just that you have quality assurance and quality monitoring systems in place.

webbthomas
20-04-2012, 07:38 AM
Thanks very much everyone :thumbsup: