PDA

View Full Version : Need a name for my blog!

butterfly
12-04-2012, 08:52 AM
As people have requested I'm going to set up a blog to keep a diary of my PhD research as it unfolds!

I was thinking of expanding the blog and also having pages to show case activities/resources I've been trialling as well and I could possibly publish my previous MEd research too.

The problem is I need a name!

Obviously I'll be able to tell everyone on here where to look but I'd like others to be able to find it too whilst searching the world wide web!

Key words I can think of so far are:

natural, creative,, children, choices, open-ended, heuristic, imagination, environment, and obviously things like early years, etc

Does anyone have any creative ideas!

mama2three
12-04-2012, 10:16 AM
As people have requested I'm going to set up a blog to keep a diary of my PhD research as it unfolds!

I was thinking of expanding the blog and also having pages to show case activities/resources I've been trialling as well and I could possibly publish my previous MEd research too.

The problem is I need a name!

Obviously I'll be able to tell everyone on here where to look but I'd like others to be able to find it too whilst searching the world wide web!

Key words I can think of so far are:

natural, creative,, children, choices, open-ended, heuristic, imagination, environment, and obviously things like early years, etc

Does anyone have any creative ideas!

rubbish at names but really looking forward to following the blog! All I could come up with was 'Play! naturally'. It kind of covers the environmental element as well as allowing a childs natural development to be the guide. Hope this is the first of many ideas and they improve as they go along!!:blush:

JulieA
12-04-2012, 03:19 PM
"Nurtured in Nature"?

watgem
12-04-2012, 04:01 PM
I'm rubbish at names but can't wait to read Butterflies blogsxxx

uf353432
12-04-2012, 04:28 PM
How about something like 'float like a butterfly, sting like a bee'

miffy
12-04-2012, 04:38 PM
I like Play naturally :thumbsup:

Can't think of any myself :o

Miffy xx

butterfly
12-04-2012, 04:53 PM
I quite like Play, Naturally! Any more ideas before I commit to that?

flowerpots
12-04-2012, 06:08 PM
Im rubbish at names but just wanted to say im looking forward to following your blog, it sounds fab. :clapping:

EYFS the natural approach. :huh: