PDA

View Full Version : online recordings

mr man
11-04-2012, 07:08 PM
i have a trial for a online site.

obviously i need parents permission to do this first ? so i cant really use it till then. am i right ?

i was tempted to out my own dauther in jsut to see, but then im wasting time. plus i dont really want to input all my info into it for me to change my mind.
i would love to use it and cannot wait to get it up and going, but what if parents dont want to ? can i make it my choice to do things this way?

kirstya
11-04-2012, 07:59 PM
I got a trial and made up some info just to have a little look around i.e joe bloggs. When I decided to go ahead I emailed parents all the info about it and asked their opinion - they all thought it was a great idea! HTH!

francinejayne
11-04-2012, 08:44 PM
if you do decide to purchase the system after your trial you will have to enter all of your data from scratch, it is a different system to the live system - so don't waste time entering the correct data now - just enter joe bloggs address 1 the street etc. there is no point in you entering real data for the trial!

part of my online permissions on the on-line system request the permission to use the system for their child's data!

mr man
11-04-2012, 08:45 PM
yes it does thanks, x