PDA

View Full Version : CONTRACTS REVIEW DATE?

silvermist
11-04-2012, 04:00 PM
Hi, me again!:rolleyes:

I have just been getting the Morton Michel contract ready for parents to sign tomorrow and Ive noticed it has a review date on it. How often do you review your contracts, Id guessed at a year?:panic:

littlecheeks
11-04-2012, 04:10 PM
i do mine for 1 year, but up to you really x

silvermist
11-04-2012, 04:13 PM
I had thought a year sounded about right. Thanks for replying. x

silvermist
11-04-2012, 04:51 PM
Ok I have another question now!:rolleyes: Can anyone who uses mm contracts tell me, the bit on the bottom of part 2/page1 of 2. Im not sure how to fill that bit in. one contract needed for baby 2 full days a week all year round.

Its the from - to bit thats confused me.:(

cs01
11-04-2012, 04:56 PM
I've never understood that bit either! I just ignore those bits and write my own info in, eg 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Wednesday. If term time only I would write term time only in but if all year round I just leave it as 9.00am-5.00pm with the days of the week.

silvermist
11-04-2012, 04:59 PM
I've never understood that bit either! I just ignore those bits and write my own info in, eg 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Wednesday. If term time only I would write term time only in but if all year round I just leave it as 9.00am-5.00pm with the days of the week.

Thank you very much, thats what i'll do then:thumbsup: x

ChocolateChip
11-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Ooh ooh, I know this! (but only just, after 4 years of using them, lol!)

If they are a full timer, part time lo or a schoolie attending f/t in the hols you put them in the first column, times for from and to and list the days underneath.
(or you can list the times for each day if different)

The am and pm columns refer to before and after school, (or pre-school if you offer split days)

So if you had a lo who did 3 days a week 10-4 you would put in the first column (for example)
from 10.00 to 4.00pm
Mon
Tues
Fri

And a schoolie who comes in the hols, the first column would be
from 8.00 to 5.30pm
Mon
Tues etc

and in the next columns it would be
AM from 8.0am to 9.00am PM from 3.30pm to 5.30pm

Does that make sense?

silvermist
11-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Ooh ooh, I know this! (but only just, after 4 years of using them, lol!)

If they are a full timer, part time lo or a schoolie attending f/t in the hols you put them in the first column, times for from and to and list the days underneath.
(or you can list the times for each day if different)

The am and pm columns refer to before and after school, (or pre-school if you offer split days)

So if you had a lo who did 3 days a week 10-4 you would put in the first column (for example)
from 10.00 to 4.00pm
Mon
Tues
Fri

And a schoolie who comes in the hols, the first column would be
from 8.00 to 5.30pm
Mon
Tues etc

and in the next columns it would be
AM from 8.0am to 9.00am PM from 3.30pm to 5.30pm

Does that make sense?

It does thanks but... i am also having to schoolies term time only so where do I put that and do I need to add a bit that says I cant guarentee a place in hols incase Mum asks.

ChocolateChip
11-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Just cross out the first column altogether, and if you want to make it clear cross out the 'including' before term time and add 'only' after it so it reads 'term time only'.

Tbh I end up fudging it most of the time and just write it across the page anyway, lol!

silvermist
11-04-2012, 05:41 PM
Just cross out the first column altogether, and if you want to make it clear cross out the 'including' before term time and add 'only' after it so it reads 'term time only'.

Tbh I end up fudging it most of the time and just write it across the page anyway, lol!

Lol, thanks for all the advice, I appreciate it. x:thumbsup: