View Full Version : Tax Return done :D

adele1985
11-04-2012, 02:16 PM
I filled my tax return for 2011-2012 today :D
Very impressed with my self for being that organised

loocyloo
11-04-2012, 02:19 PM
:clapping: wow! well done!

i have every intention of doing mine soon .... but it won't be for a few weeks yet!

Katiekoo
11-04-2012, 03:14 PM
I did mine too while the lo's were sleeping! Feels good. :)

SandCastles
11-04-2012, 07:55 PM
Good for you, I thought I had mine all done and ready when I realised my mileage was still 40p and not 45p so I'm putting through some adjustments then re-calculating it all again (by calculator).
Wish I had the NCMA accounts book in an excel spreadsheet! so it could recalculate this for me ! sigh!

amylou32
11-04-2012, 08:53 PM
I just got half way through mine and the stupid thing crashed :panic:

adele1985
12-04-2012, 07:08 AM
Good for you, I thought I had mine all done and ready when I realised my mileage was still 40p and not 45p so I'm putting through some adjustments then re-calculating it all again (by calculator).
Wish I had the NCMA accounts book in an excel spreadsheet! so it could recalculate this for me ! sigh!

have you thought about making your own spreadsheet hun, thats what i have done, instead of writting it all down and adding it up i just type everything incoming and outgoing in the spreadsheet as and when i get paid, buy something then the computer adds it up for me at the end of the month

Sooo much easier doing it on a spreadsheet i know everything is accounted for, i cant add up for toffee even when using a calculator I have to do it at least 3 times incase ive missed something (which i normally have :rolleyes:)

Cammie Doodle
12-04-2012, 07:59 AM
have you thought about making your own spreadsheet hun, thats what i have done, instead of writting it all down and adding it up i just type everything incoming and outgoing in the spreadsheet as and when i get paid, buy something then the computer adds it up for me at the end of the month

Sooo much easier doing it on a spreadsheet i know everything is accounted for, i cant add up for toffee even when using a calculator I have to do it at least 3 times incase ive missed something (which i normally have :rolleyes:)

Which one do you use Adele ?

Mollymop
12-04-2012, 08:16 AM
Well done you! I have done all my accounts, they are sitting waiting for me to do it online, I usually do it in the xmas holidays.
I have done my hubbys already - cos he will be getting some nice money back from the tax man this year, that is why I was eager to do his LOL

adele1985
12-04-2012, 11:17 AM
Which one do you use Adele ?

I just made my own hun using mircrosoft exel

It was easier than I thought to be honest - im not really that good on computers the only programme i really use are

Publisher ( i do all my obs on this its fantastic for printing out photos to as you can crop and resize the pics) this is how i make all the lables for my toys and do all the kids observations, planning and policies using it to

Chatterbox Childcare
13-04-2012, 10:42 AM

Just add up the miles and put an entry through at x miles at .05p in once place

zoe2010
15-04-2012, 07:56 AM
That's great news i wish i was so organised my account books are up to date just need to input all the details into excel its much easier when it calculates everything for you :laughing:. my last return i lrft it till jan 2012 OMG never again am i leaving it that late it was my 1st year and i got stumpped with tax to pay :panic: !

samb
15-04-2012, 10:27 AM
Yay! :clapping: i have done mine too. I have been putting 20% of all income into a separate account all year so that I could pay off tax and NI and give myself a bonus with the rest saved. Well I now have a nivce chunk to pay off my car loan in the morning!