PDA

View Full Version : SARAH707

silvermist
10-04-2012, 05:57 PM
Hi Sarah, I know this is probably a really daft question but.... what exactly is an e-book? :blush:I keep hearing people talking about them and just wondered what they are, how you get them etc... This is probably a question alot of newbies are wondering too.( Hopefully, as it means Im not the only one!:blush:0

Dragonfly
10-04-2012, 06:02 PM
It's where the book is sent as a attachment to your email. Sarahs ebooks are really brill:thumbsup:

silvermist
10-04-2012, 06:07 PM
It's where the book is sent as a attachment to your email. Sarahs ebooks are really brill:thumbsup:

OOh thanks for that Dragonfly. I thought it was something like that. How much are they? x

silvermist
10-04-2012, 06:08 PM
I see you're in suffolk Dragonfly, Where abouts?

flowerpots
10-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Heres a link hun, i agree with dragonfly they are FAB!

http://knutsfordchildminding.blogspot.co.uk/2008/03/my-books.html

silvermist
10-04-2012, 06:28 PM
Heres a link hun, i agree with dragonfly they are FAB!

http://knutsfordchildminding.blogspot.co.uk/2008/03/my-books.html

Thank you for the link, my little Flower!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

WibbleWobble
10-04-2012, 07:26 PM
i have a few of sarahs e books and they are fab. I would recommend the SEF one (well i recommend all of them but the SEF one is brill).

mandy xx

silvermist
10-04-2012, 07:28 PM
Thanks Mandy, I will definately be having a little look at them. They sound fab!:thumbsup:

sarah707
10-04-2012, 07:35 PM
Hi tinksplace thank you for your message! And thanks to everyone for your kind words...

An e-book is a book which comes to you via email (hence the 'e'). You can download and print your e-book or keep it on the computer, whichever you find easiest.

Some of my e-books are really long... so be careful what you print! :laughing:

I write about all kinds of subjects ranging from the SEF (thanks Parsley!) to the new Eyfs requirements to what to put in policies and procedures to planning... I think planning is my favourite subject.

I have been writing a range of new themed planning e-books which I will be launching soon! :clapping:

At the moment I am updating everything for the revised Eyfs - that will keep me busy for a while :laughing:

I am very passionate about making simple to understand information easily and cheaply available for all childminders. :D

silvermist
10-04-2012, 07:39 PM
Hi tinksplace thank you for your message! And thanks to everyone for your kind words...

An e-book is a book which comes to you via email (hence the 'e'). You can download and print your e-book or keep it on the computer, whichever you find easiest.

Some of my e-books are really long... so be careful what you print! :laughing:

I write about all kinds of subjects ranging from the SEF (thanks Parsley!) to the new Eyfs requirements to what to put in policies and procedures to planning... I think planning is my favourite subject.

I have been writing a range of new themed planning e-books which I will be launching soon! :clapping:

At the moment I am updating everything for the revised Eyfs - that will keep me busy for a while :laughing:

I am very passionate about making simple to understand information easily and cheaply available for all childminders. :D

Hi Sarah, thanks for replying. By the sounds of it your e books are very popular, I will definately be looking at purchasing some but...I have no idea how to set up a pay pal account so will be asking how to do that later. :blush:(I m soooo embarrassed, I hang my head in shame!):blush:

sarah707
10-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Hi Sarah, thanks for replying. By the sounds of it your e books are very popular, I will definately be looking at purchasing some but...I have no idea how to set up a pay pal account so will be asking how to do that later. :blush:(I m soooo embarrassed, I hang my head in shame!):blush:

Oh you don't need a PayPal account... you can follow the link and use a card if you want :D

silvermist
10-04-2012, 07:50 PM
Oh you don't need a PayPal account... you can follow the link and use a card if you want :D

Even better! Thanks x

miffy
10-04-2012, 08:44 PM
If you're going to write your sef then I'd definitely recommend Sarah's e book, it makes sense of the Ofsted form and has loads of ideas.

Miffy xx

silvermist
10-04-2012, 08:46 PM
Thanks Miffy, looked at Sarahs website, Wow! theres so many to choose from! x:thumbsup:

miffy
10-04-2012, 08:50 PM
Thanks Miffy, looked at Sarahs website, Wow! theres so many to choose from! x:thumbsup:

She's a very busy lady! The ones I've had have all been a good read, lots of ideas and worth the money :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

silvermist
10-04-2012, 08:52 PM
I dont know when she finds the time, bless her! :littleangel::littleangel:

ajs
10-04-2012, 08:54 PM
She's superwoman, you know

silvermist
10-04-2012, 08:56 PM
Iv'e heard that about her! :) I wonder what colour her cape is?;)

Dragonfly
11-04-2012, 06:14 AM
Near Sudbury Tinksplace why?

silvermist
11-04-2012, 10:23 AM
Near Sudbury Tinksplace why?

I was just wondering how close we were. Dont really know any of the cms round here.:)

boxtree7
11-04-2012, 12:06 PM
You won't be wasting your money with the ebooks - saves so much time. I love the LJ best. Happy reading and printing. :thumbsup:

Dragonfly
11-04-2012, 04:41 PM
Oh, quite away from Norfolk Tinkersplace, shame would of liked to meet a new face.

silvermist
11-04-2012, 04:42 PM
Oh, quite away from Norfolk Tinkersplace, shame would of liked to meet a new face.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking! Never mind eh we'll just have to be cyber buddies!:laughing::laughing::laughing: